LC-26 USB2.0 CMOS Microscope Color Digital Camera (9.0MP)
LC-26 are colorful USB2.0 digital image system that captures microscope images and displays real-time live video on your PC screen. It comes with a high-resolution digital camera, built-in reduction lens, user-friendly software, and adapters for all sizes of microscopes.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- With high resolution sensor, providing high quality image and widely used in academic and medical fields for high precision and resolution image capturing and processing;
- Very convenient to Use, just insert it into Eyepiece Tube or Top Tube of Trinocular Head;
- Through USB2.0 interface, getting Real-time and Non-compressing Video Data and Capturing Image Directly;
- High sensitivity, low noise, excellent color correction;
- Easy and fast software installation;
- User-friendly and sophisticated image processing applications;
- Premium optical lens adapter;
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/Win7(32bit).
- With measurement function, including angle, length and square.
|Image Sensor||1/2 inch 9.0MP CMOS Image Sensor(4:3)|
|Shutter type||Electronic rolling shutter (ERS)|
|Image Format Frame rate||4fps@3488×2616|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ 60°C|
|Image Output||USB2.0, Directshow and Twain|
|Operating System||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/32bit|
- The LC-26 camera packaging box includes:
- The LC-26 Camera device with a USB2.0 Cable;
- 30mm adapter (Optional: 30.5mm adapter);
- 0.45X medium adapter (23mm);
- CD Iincludes the “ScopeImage 9.0” software. The Driver contains hardware driver, TWAIN DS and DirectShow. User manual can be found on the CD.
Optional (must be purchased separately): 0.01mm(for biological and other high power microscopes) or 0.1mm(for stereo and other low power microscopes) Calibration Slide.