LC-23 Color Digital Camera (10.0MP), Electronic Rolling Shutter
LC-23 is used to capture microscope images and display real-time live video on your PC screen. They come with a high-resolution digital camera, built-in IR filter, user-friendly software, and adapters for all sizes of microscopes.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- With high resolution sensor, providing high quality image and widely used in academic and medical field for high precision and resolution image capturing and processing
- Very convenient to Use, just insert it into eyepiece tube or top tube of trinocular head
- Getting Real-time and Non-compressing Video Data and Capturing Image Directly
- High sensitivity, low noise, excellent color correction
- Easy and fast software installation
- User-friendly image processing software
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/Win7
- With measurement function, including angle, length, square and etc.
|Image Sensor||1/2.3 inch 10.0MP CMOS Image Sensor (4:3) MT9J001|
|Shutter Type||Electronic rolling shutter|
|Sensitivity||0.44 V/lux-sec (550nm)|
|Exposure Time||1ms-0.3 sec|
|Scan Mode||Progressive Scan|
|Software Control||Image size, brightness, gain, exposure time, color|
|Data Output||USB2.0, 480Mb/s|
|Power Supply||USB2.0, 500mA|
|Working Temperature||0°C ~ 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 70°C|
|Working Humidity||45%~ 85%|
|Operating System||Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/Win7/Mac|
The LC-23 camera packaging box includes:
- The LC-23 Camera device with a C-mount and 1.8m USB cable
- 0.5× video adapter(23mm) and 30mm, 30.5mm connecting ring
- CD including driver, software and instruction manual
Optional (must be purchased separately): 0.01mm (for biological and other high power microscopes) or 0.1mm (for stereo and other low power microscopes) Calibration Slide.