Spectro UV-VIS Double PC 8 Auto Cell
UV-VIS Double Beam Scanning Spectrophotometer
Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto and 1 Fixed Cell (Model UVD-3200) is a high performance UV-Vis double beam automatic scanning spectrophotometer. It is an automatic eight (8) cell spectrophotometer for precise testing with a variable bandwidth of 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, and 5.0 nm. Model UVD-3200 spectrophotometer offers high performance, ease of use and reliability, which can be used in various applications. Spectrophotometer Model UVD-3200 can be used extensively for qualitative and quantitative analysis in such fields as pharmaceutical inspection, clinical analysis, petrochemistry laboratory, chemistry and biochemistry laboratories, DNA/RNA analysis as well as in quality control departments, i.e. environmental control, water management, food processing, and agriculture.
Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto Cell (Model UVD-3200) utilizes a new optical system design and is microcomputer controlled. With its focused-beam design, the system provides optimal and reproducible results for small samples. The sample beam and the reference beam are provided within the same sampling space which in turn facilitates wider and longer scan of data providing a more detailed view of the results in an easy to use environment. This instrument has excellent baseline stability and high resolution and permits scanning, quantitative analysis, kinetic spectrophotometric analysis, protein, nucleic acid, DNA/RNA analysis, micro and macro measurements through PC control. This product is capable of processing data, from analytical and spectrum testing.
Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto Cell (Model UVD-3200) has a large LCD screen which displays the menu screen and of course makes the device easier to use. Additionally, this instrument has a powerful built-in software which permits the apparatus to be linked to a computer and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
This Spectro can be used only linked to a PC and comes with a USB interface to connect to the computer.
Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto Cell (Model UVD-3200) with variable bandwidth of 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 & 5.0 nm is a high-performance, reliable, and exceptional value instrument which is the hallmark of Labomed UV-Vis spectrophotometers.
The operation manual is available in 18 available different languages.
- Baseline Stability: The Double Beam monitoring ratio system enhances baseline stability.
- Excellent Resolution: The big-caliber light path enhances the instrument’s energy, reduces its noise and raises its resolution performance
- Automatic successive measurement: The automatic eight-cell sample holder offers the automatic measurement of eight samples in succession. So it can bring about one-touch measurement of the solution of six samples and a blank.
- User-friendly light source: The light source performs an automatic interchange, selectable within the working range of the light source. The socket deuterium lamps and tungsten lamps facilitate light source replacement, simplify maintenance and reduce operation error.
- Convenient Display: The large backlit LCD screen displays both photometric values and spectral curves.
- Full use of Computer Technology: Being computer controlled with RS-232 interface and working on the Windows platform with the UV/Win application software.
- The key components are all adopted from the world famous manufacturer, such as deuterium lamp, silicon photodiode and holographic grating, which ensures the stabilization and credibility of the Instrument for extended life.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
Monoprocessor Built-in :
- Photometric Measurement: Measuring transmittance or absorbance at the current wavelength together with K factor calculations.
- Spectrum Scan: Carrying out scanning of transmittance or absorbance on the selected wavelength range together with peak-pick module.
- Quantitative Determination: Regression of standard curves and direct determination concentration of samples.
- Monochromator : Holographic grating 1200 line mirror.
PC Windows Application Software (RS-232 Interface) to link Spectro to computer and printer:
- Photometric Measurement: Measuring the photometric values at 1-10 wavelengths together with mathematical calculations according to entered quotations.
- Spectrum Scan: Producing Wavelength scans within the operating parameters on samples together with powerful data handling facilities.
- Quantitative Determination: Determination of unknown concentration with methods of 1-3 wavelength quantitation, together with fitting of calibration curve of 1st ~ 4th order.
- Kinetics: Recording curves of changing photometric values of samples against timecourse at the selected wavelengths, together with powerful data handling facilities.
- Output: With the Windows clipboard, the measured data and graphics can be copied to other applications software for reports.
- 8 Auto Cell Holder
- 8 Optical Glass Cells 10mm.
- 2 Quartz Cells 10mm.
- 1 Dust cover
- 1 Instruction manual available in 18 different languages.
- 1 Power cable
- 1 PC cable
- 1 Software CD for Windows 98/2000/XP/7
- 1 Software Operation Manual available in 18 different languages.
- 1 Spare Tungsten Halogen Lamp
- 1 Block Light Cell
- 1 Extra fuse
- DVD of installation and how to use the Spectro
- Optional: Peltier Kinetic Test System
- Optional: Sipper Flow Through System
- Set of 2 performance testing filters (1 “E filter” for photometric accuracy test and 1 didymium filter for wavelength accuracy test)
- Peltier constant temperature system (15 – 55ºC Specify: Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto Cell)
- Sipper flow through system (Peristaltic pump and flow cell. Specify: Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto Cell)
- Multi purpose cell holder for long path cells, 20 – 50mm path length
(Specify: Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto Cell)
|1) Wavelength range:||190 nm – 1100 nm|
|- Spectral bandwidth:||0.5, 1.0, 2.0 and 5.0 nm.|
|- Stray Light:||<0.2%T (220 nm, Nal; 340 NaNo2), >=2.0Abs (KCI, 200nm)|
|- Wavelength accuracy:||0.3nm|
|- Wavelength Reproducibility:||0.2 nm|
|2) Photometric System:||The double-beam ratio recording system.|
|- Photometric Method:||Transmittance, absorbance, energy and concentration|
|- Photometric Range:||-0.3~3.0 Abs|
|- Photometric Accuracy:||0.002Abs (0~0.5A)
|- Photometric Reproducibility:||0.001Abs (0~0.5A)
|- Photometric Display:||-9999 —- 9999|
|- Photometric Noise:||<±0.0001 Abs (500nm, 0Abs, 2nm Bandwidth)|
|- Scanning Speed:||1000nm/min|
|- Baseline flatness:||±0.001Abs|
|- Baseline stability:||0.008Abs/h (500nm, 0Abs 2nm Spectral Bandwidth, 2Hr. warm-up)|
|- Slew rate of wavelength:||3600nm/min|
|3) DNA/RNA Measurement:|
|- Results Printout||Printing of measured data by using any Printer with Parallel Port connection available.|
|4) Mainframe:||Compact and standalone spectrophotometer mainframe|
|- Light Source:||Socket Deuterium Lamp and Socket Tungsten Halogen Lamp.|
|- Detector:||Double Beam|
|- Sample Chamber:||2 cell holder|
|- Display||Liquid Crystal Display (LCD 320 x 240 dot matrix)|
|- Keypad:||Touch soft keys.|
|- PC Interface:||RS-232|
|- Weight:||55 Lb|